Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HQ often refers to headquarters.
HQ may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- HQ (album), a 1975 album by Roy Harper
- Chase H.Q., an arcade racing game
- HeroQuest (role-playing game)
- HQ (game), a live trivia game app
Businesses and utilities
- Hagströmer & Qviberg, a Swedish investment bank
- Harmony Airways (IATA airline designator)
- Home Quarters Warehouse, a defunct retail chain
- Hydro-Québec, an electrical power utility of Québec, Canada
- Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium (IATA airline code)
- Geely HQ (Haoqing), a car model
- HAVE QUICK, a frequency-hopping system used to protect military UHF radio traffic
- The FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code for Howland Island
- Twickenham Stadium, a rugby union stadium in London, England often called "HQ"
- Holden HQ, a range of car models
- Abbreviated form of high quality
- Abbreviated form of hesham el querm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HQ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.