|Look up hq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HQ often refers to headquarters.
HQ may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- HQ (album), a 1975 album by Roy Harper
- Chase H.Q., an arcade racing game
- HeroQuest (role-playing game)
Businesses and utilities
- Hagströmer & Qviberg, a Swedish investment bank
- Harmony Airways (IATA airline designator)
- Home Quarters Warehouse, a defunct retail chain
- Hydro-Québec, an electrical power utility of Québec, Canada
- Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium (IATA airline code)
- Geely HQ (Haoqing), a car
- HAVE QUICK, a frequency-hopping system used to protect military UHF radio traffic
- Howland Island (FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code)
- Twickenham Stadium, a rugby union stadium in London often called "HQ"
- Holden HQ, a range of cars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HQ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.