(Redirected from H G)
Hg is the chemical symbol of Mercury.
Hg or HG may also refer to:
Arts and media
- H. G. Wells, English writer
- House & Garden or HG, a former US magazine
- Harry G. Nelson, half of the Roy and HG comedy duo
- Hengwrt Chaucer or Hg, a manuscript of the Canterbury Tales
- Masaki Sumitani or HG, Japanese professional wrestler
- hg, the driver program of Mercurial, a version control system
- His/Her Grace, a style used for various high-ranking personages
- Hlinka Guard, a militia movement of the Slovak People's Party from 1938 to 1945
- HG postcode area, in Yorkshire, England
- Niki (airline) (IATA code HG)
- Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Germany (vehicle plate code HG)
- Hyperemesis gravidarum, a complication of pregnancy
- Hg (equity firm), headquartered in London and Munich
- Archer Maclean's Mercury or [Hg] Hydrium, a video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.