This article does not cite any sources. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genre||Children's television series|
|Country of origin||Israel|
|No. of seasons||26|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original network||Arutz HaYeladim|
|Original release||1998 – 2000|
HaBigbagim (hebrew:הביגבגים) is an Israeli educational television program for preschoolers, which aired on the Israeli children's channel Arutz HaYeladim between 1998 and 2000. The big bugs are a five puppet Insects who broadcast in a TV station that they build. At The episodes of the show they talk and learn about colors, Imagination, friendship, responsibility etc. and also they sing songs.
- Dizzy: A male butterfly, with all the impish charm of a six-year-old. Curious, kind-hearted, and extremely sensitive, he can always get a laugh out of his friends.
- Billie: A female ant, Her enthusiasm for whatever she does is contagious, and she can always get Dizzy to join her on a new adventure. Billie loves to appear on stage, whether it's singing, acting or hosting the show.
- Chick: A male grasshopper, The anchorman of the Bug News Network, Chick's antennae will suddenly pop up, telling him that a news story is brewing.
- Louis: A baby caterpillar, He still has lots to learn, though, and if it weren't for his sweet grin and good intentions, some of the other bugs might actually get mad at him.
- Ella: A female beetle, She's a talented scientist and recycling expert, but deep down she would also like to be a star and always hums with her record player.