From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haddock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haddock is a North Atlantic fish caught for food.
Haddock may also refer to:
See Haddock (surname) for the origin of the name and a list of people with the name
- Mr. Albert Haddock, a litigant in the works of A. P. Herbert
- Captain Haddock, a cartoon character in the The Adventures of Tintin series
- Sir Francis Haddock, ancestor of the above
- Fanny Haddock, a fictional cook that appeared in the radio series Beyond Our Ken and Round the Horne
- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, a fictional character that appears in the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" and the book series by the same name.
- Haddock, Alberta, a locality in Canada
- Haddock, Georgia, an unincorporated town in the United States
- USS Haddock, one of three United States Navy submarines
- Haddock (software), a software documentation generator for the Haskell programming language
- Haddocks' Eyes, a poem by Lewis Carroll from Through the Looking-Glass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haddock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.