(Redirected from Half moon)
|Look up half-moon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Half Moon refers to the two lunar phases commonly known as first quarter and last quarter.
Halve Maen, Half Moon, Halfmoon, or half-moon may also refer to:
- Half Moon, North Carolina
- Half Moon Bay (disambiguation), the name of various crescent-shaped bays
- Half Moon Island, one of the South Shetland Islands of Antarctica
- Halfmoon, New York, a municipality in Saratoga County named after Henry Hudson's ship Halve Maen
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Half Moon (film), a 2006 Iranian film directed by Bahman Ghobadi
- Half Moon Party, a bi-monthly event on Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
- Half Moon Run, a Canadian indie rock group
- Halve Maen (Efteling), a ship swing in the Efteling theme park in the Netherlands
Brands and enterprises
- Half Moon, Herne Hill, a pub and music venue in London
- The Half Moon, Putney, a pub and music venue in London
- Half Moon (shipwreck), a German sailboat that sank off the coast of Florida in 1930
- Halve Maen, a Dutch East India Company flyboat with which Henry Hudson explored parts of North America
- USCGC Half Moon (WAVP-378), later WHEC-378, a United States Coast Guard cutter in commission from 1948 to 1969
- USS Half Moon (AVP-26), a United States Navy seaplane tender in commission from 1943 to 1946
- Half-moon cookie, a spongey, round, shortbread cookie iced on one half with vanilla fondant, and on the other half with chocolate fondant
- Halfmoon, a sea chub native to the Pacific Ocean (scientific name Medialuna californiensis)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Half Moon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.