Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hamburger or hamburger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hamburger is a sandwich that consists of a patty of ground meat, usually beef, and other items.
Hamburger may also refer to:
- British English term for a patty, even when not as a component of a hamburger sandwich as per above
- Hamburger, a native or inhabitant of the city of Hamburg
- Ground beef, especially that intended to be made into hamburgers, common usage in the USA
- Hamburger Helper, a brand of boxed meal product produced by General Mills
- Hamburger Verkehrsverbund, the municipal transport authority for the city of Hamburg
- Hamburger SV, a football team in Hamburg
- Der Hamburger und Germania Ruder Club, a rowing club in Hamburg
- Hamburger (surname)
- Hamburger Schule, a musical style
- Battle of Hamburger Hill, a battle which took place during the Vietnam war
- Hamburger Hill, a movie about the battle
- Hamburger... The Motion Picture, a 1986 comedy movie
- Flora Hamburger Blackford, a character in Harry Turtledove's Southern Victory series of novels
- Professor Von Hamburger, a character in the Jets'n'Guns computer game
- Hamburger button, three horizontal lines used as a symbol on computer/phone screens
- Hamburger, a Zebra moray eel in the American television series FishCenter Live
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hamburger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.