|Look up hame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hame or hames may refer to:
- Häme Province, a province of Finland
- Hame, Debar, a village in Debar municipality, Republic of Macedonia
- Hame, the fictional planet in Isaac Asimov's Foundation series and Empire series of science-fiction novels: see Trantor
- Hame, the Scots language word for home
- Hames, a pair of curved metal (or sometimes wooden) pieces lying on the horse collar of a horse harness, taking the pull from the traces
- Hame is the Hawaiian name for the plant Antidesma platyphyllum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.