Hampton Bays Public Schools
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Hampton Bays Public Schools|
|Town of Southampton, NY
|Type||Public School District|
The total enrollment for the 2007-2008 school year was 1783 students.
The superintendent is Lars Clemensen.
- Hampton Bays Elementary School
- Hampton Bays Middle School
- The middle school opened in February 2008, serving only fifth and sixth graders initially. In September 2008 the district's seventh and eighth graders were also moved to the school, bringing enrollment up to about 600. The school was built at a reported total cost to the district of US$42 million and can accommodate 800 students. The building encompasses 149,515 square feet (13,890.4 m2) and was designed by BBS Architects & Engineers of Patchogue, New York. The actual construction cost was $26.6 million.
- Hampton Bays High School
- The New York State District Report Card, Accountability and Overview Report, 2007-08
- Chinese, Vera (Aug 25, 2008). "Hampton Bays Middle School opens on Wednesday". The Southampton Press. Retrieved January 12, 2013.
- "Hampton Bays Middle School - Project Details". SchoolDesigns.com. PENTON MEDIA, INC. Retrieved January 12, 2013.
|This New York (state) school–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|