This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Han Weiji (simplified Chinese: 韩维基; traditional Chinese: 韓維基; pinyin: Hán Wéijī), courtesy name Zhenzi (simplified Chinese: 贞子; traditional Chinese: 貞子; pinyin: Zhēnzǐ), was a Chinese official who lived in the Qing dynasty. He was born in Xiaotian Village, Zichuan County, Shandong Province, China (now Fujia Town, Zhangdian District, Zibo Prefecture). He was a tong jinshi who obtained the third highest position in his class in the imperial examination. During the reign of the Kangxi Emperor, he served as a county magistrate in Wenxi County, Shanxi and Boye County, Zhili.
Han Weiji was the grandson of Han Maocai and the son of Han Guangzhai. Han Weiji was a juren (lit. "presented scholar") in 1660, and ranked 146th in the imperial examination in 1664. He was appointed as the magistrate of Wenxi County, Shanxi in 1674, and then took office in Boye County, Zhili in 1681. He punished criminals severely in larceny cases, which led to a fall in crime rates in his jurisdictions.
- Inline citation
- 《淄川縣志·卷五》頁十：進士 韓維基 同甲辰榜，授聞喜知縣，補博野知縣。
- 《聞喜縣志·卷之三·職官》頁三二：知縣 沈光瑀，浙江鄞縣舉人，康熙九年任，詳宦績。韓維基，山東淄川進士，康熙十三年任。王士美，江西金谿人舉人，康熙十五年任。
- 《博野縣志·卷三·職官》頁三：知縣 趙君訪，泗州歲貢。韓維基，山東淄川進士，康熙二十年任，清正廉明，嚴處竊盜，賊不入境。以上見舊志。羅士吉，舉人，康熙二十六年任……。
- （中國國家圖書館藏）张鸣铎、张廷寀、王佳宾 纂修，《淄川縣志》，清乾隆四十一年（1776年）刻本。
- 李遵唐 纂修，《聞喜縣志》，中國方志叢書，據乾隆三十年刊本影印，成文出版社印行。
- （中國國家圖書館藏）吴鏊、尹启铨 纂修，《博野縣志》，清乾隆三十二年（1767年）刻本。
- 清康熙进士——韩维基 张店区人民政府