Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Handel, handel, or Händel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
George Frideric Handel (1685–1759) was a German/British Baroque composer.
Handel may also refer to:
- Handel Ice Piedmont, Alexander Island, Antarctica
- Handel, Saskatchewan, a village in Canada
- Handel, Netherlands, a village in Gemert-Bakel, the Netherlands
- 3826 Handel, a small main-belt asteroid
- Handel (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Handel Architects, a firm founded in New York in 1994
- Handel's Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt, an ice cream parlor franchise
- Swedish Commercial Employees' Union or Handels
- Handel (name)
- HANDEL, the UK's National Attack Warning System in the Cold War
- Handel Medallion, an award presented by the City of New York
- Handel Music Prize, an award presented by Halle, Germany
- Sir Handel, a character from Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends
- Pip or Handel, a character in Great Expectations
- Ida Haendel (born 1928), Polish violinist
- Handel-C, a programming language
- Handle (disambiguation)
- Handler (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.