From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Handel, handel, or Händel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handel usually refers to George Frideric Handel (1685–1759), a German/British Baroque composer.
Handel may also refer to:
- Handel, Saskatchewan, a village in Canada
- Handel, North Brabant, a village in the Netherlands
- Handel Ice Piedmont, Alexander Island, Antarctica
- 3826 Handel, a small main belt asteroid
- Handel Architects, a firm founded in New York in 1994
- Handel's Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt, an ice cream parlor franchise
- Handels or Swedish Commercial Employees' Union
- Handel (name)
- HANDEL, the UK's National Attack Warning System in the Cold War
- Handel-C, a programming language
- Handel Music Prize, presented by Halle, Germany, in honor of the composer
- Handel Medallion, presented by the City of New York to individuals contributing to the city's intellectual and cultural life
- Sir Handel, a character from Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends
- Handel, Herbert Pocket's nickname for Pip in the novel Great Expectations
- Ida Haendel (born 1928), Polish violinist
- Handle (disambiguation)
- Handler (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.