|Look up Handy or handy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handy may refer to:
- Handy, the term for mobile phone in German-speaking countries
- Handy (company), an American cleaning and home services firm
- Handy (emulator), an emulator for the Atari Lynx, also a development name of Lynx itself
- In the United States
- Handy, Georgia
- Handy, Benton County, Indiana
- Handy, Monroe County, Indiana
- Handy, Missouri
- Handy Township, Michigan
- Handy, North Carolina
- Handy Cross, Buckinghamshire, England
- W. C. Handy, the "Father of the Blues"
- Jack Handey, American comedian
- Charles Handy, management guru and author
- James Handy, American film actor
- Nicholas C. Handy, Professor of Quantum chemistry, University of Cambridge
- Thomas T. Handy, United States Army general
- Handy Awards, named after W. C. Handy, which were renamed the Blues Music Awards in 2006.
- Handy Smurf, a character from The Smurfs
- Handy (Happy Tree Friends), character from Happy Tree Friends
- Handy (magazine), owned by North American Membership Group
- "Handy" (song), recorded by "Weird Al" Yankovic in 2014
- Handy Andy (disambiguation)
- Handy Board
- Handy Man (disambiguation)
- Handy Writers' Colony
- Handy class destroyer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.