Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Handy or handy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handy may refer to:
- Handy, the term for mobile phone in German-speaking countries
- Handy (company), an American cleaning and home services firm
- Handy (emulator), an emulator for the Atari Lynx, also a development name of Lynx itself
- In the United States
- Handy, Georgia
- Handy, Benton County, Indiana
- Handy, Monroe County, Indiana
- Handy, Missouri
- Handy Township, Michigan
- Handy, North Carolina
- Handy Cross, Buckinghamshire, England
- W. C. Handy, the "Father of the Blues"
- Jack Handey, American comedian
- Charles Handy, management guru and author
- James Handy, American film actor
- Nicholas C. Handy, Professor of Quantum chemistry, University of Cambridge
- Thomas T. Handy, United States Army general
- Handy Awards, named after W. C. Handy, which were renamed the Blues Music Awards in 2006.
- Handy Smurf, a character from The Smurfs
- Handy (Happy Tree Friends), character from Happy Tree Friends
- Handy (magazine), owned by North American Membership Group
- "Handy" (song), recorded by "Weird Al" Yankovic in 2014
- Handy Andy (disambiguation)
- Handy Board
- Handy Man (disambiguation)
- Handy Writers' Colony
- Handy class destroyer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.