Hanggang Makita Kang Muli
|Hanggang Makita Kang Muli|
|Also known as||Until We Meet Again|
|Created by||Wiro Michael Ladera|
|Directed by||Laurice Guillen|
|Creative director(s)||Roy Iglesias|
|Opening theme||"Hanggang Makita Kang Muli" by Aicelle Santos|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||93|
|Executive producer(s)||Rebya V. Upalda|
|Producer(s)||Elvie J. Sicangco|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||19-29 minutes|
|Production company(s)||GMA Entertainment TV|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||March 7– July 15, 2016|
Hanggang Makita Kang Muli (International title: Until We Meet Again / lit. Until I See You Again) is a 2016 Philippine television drama series broadcast by GMA Network. Directed by Laurice Guillen, it stars Bea Binene. It premiered on March 7, 2016 on the network's Afternoon Prime line up replacing Buena Familia and worldwide on GMA Pinoy TV. The series concluded on July 15, 2016 with a total of 93 episodes. It was replaced by Sinungaling Mong Puso in its timeslot.
The story revolves around the life of Ana (Bea Binene), who was separated from her parents, Evelyn (Angelika Dela Cruz) and Larry (Raymart Santiago) because of Odessa (Ina Feleo). Odessa has kept Ana in a warehouse with a dog all her life, causing her to become feral. Suddenly a fire started which made Ana escape. Ana met Calvin (Derrick Monasterio), a camper who helped Ana to live. Calvin named her Angela since he doesn't know her identity. Calvin brought Angela to Manila and there, Angela became aware of her surroundings. Calvin brought Angela to Dr. Evelyn and took care of her. Evelyn volunteered to be the doctor of Angela and in which she doesn't know Angela's identity. Angela will learn new things of being a human. Claire (Kim Rodriguez), the adoptive daughter of Evelyn, is jealous of Angela spite that the time of Evelyn goes to Angela instead of her. Claire also has a crush on Calvin making her more jealous of Angela because of their closeness. Soon, Claire will make a way to outcast Angela to their house. When Angela is lost, Dr. Francis (Ramon Christopher), a doctor who wants to hold the feral child case, will steal Angela from Evelyn which they refused at first but later will give up.
Angela had therapy with Dr. Francis and learnt many things of being social to others. Later, Angela was healed and she was able to talk to others again. She met Calvin once again and became much closer. Angela worked at Larry's farm with Calvin. She met her new, friend Patricia and her new enemy Myla (Coleen Perez). Calvin and Angela developed a relationship together but will later be broken because of Claire being pregnant and proves that Calvin is the father even though he was not. The baby dies later. Calvin broke up with Angela and causes her to become sad. Later, Angela got a new therapist in America named Dr. John which changed her life.
10 months later, Angela went back to the Philippines. She went back transformed and changed. Angela now is intelligent and acts like a human. Angela learnt to fight Claire and seeks revenge to anyone who hurt her before. She also stayed away from Calvin now because of what Calvin did.
Cast and characters
- Bea Binene as Ana Isabelle Medrano / Angela – Evelyn and Larry's missing child. Because of having no background about care and affection, she grew up as a "feral child".
- Derrick Monasterio as Calvin Manahan – The engineering student that came from luxurious family.
- Raymart Santiago as Larry Medrano – Father of Ana and ex-husband of Evelyn.
- Angelika Dela Cruz as Evelyn Esguerra – Larry's lovable wife and Ana's mother.
- Ina Feleo as Odessa Luna / Margaret Herrero-Medrano – Larry's ex-girlfriend, Evelyn's ex-bestfriend, Lola Conching's niece and Ana's evil guardian.
- Kim Rodriguez as Claire Sandoval-Esguerra – Evelyn's adopted child. She loves Calvin.
- Rita Avila as Glenda Manahan – Calvin's overprotective mother and Evelyn's best friend.
- Ramon Christopher Gutierrez as Dr. Francisco "Francis" Manahan – The psychiatrist, Calvin's father and Glenda's abusive and innocent husband.
- Luz Valdez as Conching Luna – Odessa's aunt that tried to stop her on that evil plan.
- Marco Alcaraz as Dominic Reyes – Larry's best friend that he wants to help to raise Larry's family.
- Jak Roberto as Elmo Manahan-Villamor – Calvin's close friend with his secret look to Claire.
- Shyr Valdez as Helen Esguerra-Borja – The older sister is the cornerstore and adviser to Evelyn. She hates Claire when it comes to Angela.
- Frank Magalona as Bernard Vivas
- Elle Ramirez as Charmaine "Charm" Alvarez
- Coleen Perez as Myla
- Allan Paule as Lando Sandoval
- Dexter Doria as Manang Yolanda
- Kevin Sagra as Jomar
- Avery Paraiso as Marlon Santos
- Kyle Vergara as Louie del Castillo
- Shermaine Santiago as Jelly
- Ar Angel Aviles as young Odessa
- Jayzelle Suan as young Ana
- Lawrence Marasigan as young Calvin
- Thom Brickman as Dr. John
According to AGB Nielsen Philippines' Mega Manila household television ratings, the pilot episode of Hanggang Makita Kang Muli earned a 13.8% rating. While the final episode scored an 18.9% rating.
|Ecuador||Oromar Televisión||Cautiva||October 3, 2017|||
- Caligan, Michelle (January 17, 2016). "'Hanggang Makita Kang Muli', pagbibidahan ni Bea". Retrieved January 27, 2016.
- Rodriguez, Bea (February 23, 2016). "'Bea Binene para daw nagwo-workout habang nagte-taping para sa Hanggang Makita Kang Muli". Retrieved February 23, 2016.
- Ruiz, Marah (February 16, 2016). "'Bea Binene, gaganap bilang taong asal-hayop sa Hanggang Makita Kang Muli". Retrieved February 16, 2016.
- "Hanggang Makita Kang Muli (Full Episodes) - YouTube". Retrieved February 16, 2018.
- Ching, Mark Angelo (April 13, 2016). "AGB Mega Manila Ratings (March 1-10, 2016): Wowowin outperforms Game ng Bayan". Retrieved January 24, 2018.
- Ching, Mark Angelo (January 1, 2017). "AGB: 10 Top-rating Pilot and Finale Daytime episodes in 2016". Retrieved January 24, 2018.
|This Philippine television program-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|