||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||A K M Hanif
October 23, 1958 
|Occupation||Television host, writer, producer|
|Known for||Host of Ittyadi|
|Awards||Ekushey Padak (2010)|
Sanket first appeared in television on a show Jodi Kichu Mone na Koren in 1980s. Later, he moved on to create his own TV show Ittyadi, which successfully pioneered televised comedy program in Bangladesh and went on to become the most popular TV show in the country.
He also produces drama during Eid seasons.
He also produced other shows - Jhalak, Kothar Kotha, Eid Annondo Mela, Prothom Alo Awards Program, Bangla Vision 6th Anniversary Programs. Under a joint venture with EMS Films of Netherlands he has directed a television documentary, Bridging Two Worlds, in 2005.
- Sanket was awarded the Ekushey Padak on 21 February 2010 for his social activities.
- He received national Poribesh Podok for his environmental awareness activities at 2014
- "Hanif Sanket official facebook page". Facebook. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- Shazu, Shah Alam (27 July 2013). "The man behind Ittyadi". The Daily Star. Dhaka. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- Shazu, Shah Alam (22 May 2012). "Hanif Sanket on entertainment for social change". The Daily Star. Dhaka. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Jenny in Hanif Sangket’s play for first time". The New Nation. 31 July 2013 – via Priyo.
- "Language martyrs honoured". banglanews24.com. 21 February 2010. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Hanif Sanket receives Poribesh Podok". Kaler Kantho. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
|This Bangladeshi biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|