|Pen name||Hank Hyena|
Invent Utopia Now: Transhumanist Suggestions for the Pre-Singularity Era
Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so High? - scientific factors that influence intelligenceBrighter Brains - 22 Ways to Elevate or Injure IQ
Hank Pellissier is a transhumanist writer, editor, speaker and producer, especially on futurist topics.
Pellissier wrote 22 articles for HplusMagazine in 2009-2010. In 2011 he wrote 30 articles for IEET.org - the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies. Seven of his articles placed in the Top 12 in 2011 hits. In 2012 he was appointed the Managing Director of the IEET, plus he continued to write for the site, finishing the year with 4 articles in the Top 12. He left IEET in October 2012 to start Transhumanity.net. He gave that site to Zero State in February 2013, and started ImmortalLife.info. He sold that site to Giovanni Santostasi in June 2013, and started BrighterBrains. At this site he producing the TRANSHUMAN VISIONS conferences in the SF Bay Area.
He is the author of three e-books, "Invent Utopia Now", "Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so High?", and "Brighter Brains - 225 Ways to Elevate or Injure IQ."
As a journalist, Hank was the "Local Intelligence" columnist for the New York Times (San Francisco edition) and he’s a frequent contributor to GreatSchools.org. Past work includes a daily column for Salon.com titled “Naked World”, two columns for SfGate.com titled “Urban Animal” and “Odd Barkings”, and dozens of articles for other publications like San Francisco Bay Guardian, World Future Society, and Acceler8or. He has also performed as a solo performance artist and Slam Poet, under his nom de plume, “Hank Hyena.”
Pellissier is active in supporting the Mangyan villagers of the Philippines. He stated that he finds "it appalling that people want to go to Mars but they neglect the fact that there are millions of people in the world who are starving.”
In 2014, Pellissier began fund-raising for numerous projects in Uganda, via the Brighter Brains Institute. Six clinics were established, and additional aid was provided to three orphanages, and four schools. In 2015, he co-launched “BiZOHa - the world’s first free-thinker orphanage, in Mukhoya, Uganda. Hank Pellissier spoke on the topic "How is Nigeria perceived by the American public" at Nigeria ICT Fest 
- Karlin, Anatoly (September 1, 2013). "A Meeting with Hank Pellissier". Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- Pellissier, Hank (July 2, 2013). "Hank Pellissier's Resume". Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- Istvan, Zoltan (February 18, 2014). "Interview With a Transhumanist Activist". Psychology Today. Retrieved July 3, 2016.
- Swain, Frank (July 4, 2014). "A Transhumanist Wants to Feed DIY Soylent to Starving Children". Motherboard Vice. Retrieved July 1, 2015.
- Pellissier, Hank (2015). . "How is Nigeria perceived by the American public? (speech written for Nigeria ICT Fest 2015)". Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- "Global Minds Series — Meet Hank Pellissier". February 1, 2015. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- Hank Pellissier at Goodreads