Hankyu Department Store
Hankyu Department Store (阪急百貨店 Hankyū Hyakkaten?) is a Japanese department store chain owned by Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, Incorporated (株式会社阪急阪神百貨店 Kabushiki-gaisha Hankyū Hanshin Hyakkaten?), a subsidiary of H2O Retailing Corporation.
- Umeda, Osaka - Main Store (Honten)
- Hankyu Department Store Ings Annex
- Hankyu Men's
- Kitahanada, Sakai
- Hankyu Men's Tokyo (Yūrakuchō, Tokyo) - The store was reopened on October 15, 2011 (http://www.h2o-retailing.co.jp/news/pdf/2010/110121_renewal.pdf).
- Ooi Shokuhinkan, Tokyo
- Tsuzuki, Yokohama
- Hakata, Fukuoka - opened in March 2011, as a main tenant of the renovated Hakata Station.
Uni-President Department Store Corp., a Uni-President group company, operates two stores in Taiwan under the name Uni-President Hankyu.
- Hanshin Department Store - one of two names of the department stores owned by Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, Inc.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hankyu Department Stores.|