|Alma mater||Connecticut College|
|Notable works||The Good Thief|
Her first novel, The Good Thief, published in 2008, was a New York Times Notable Book of the Year, and received the American Library Association's Alex Award and the Center for Fiction First Novel Prize. She also published a short story collection, Animal Crackers, which was among the runners-up for the PEN/Hemingway Award. Her nove l The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley was published in 2017.
Ms. Tinti graduated from Connecticut College and has a Master's Degree from New York University.
- Extensive interview with Hannah Tinti published by The Faster Times. May 26, 2010. Retrieved 2015-02-14
- "PEN American Center Announces 2009 Literary Award Recipients". PEN America Center. 4 May 2009. Retrieved 2015-02-14.
- "New York Times Notable Books of 2008".
- "2009 Alex Award". American Library Association. 2009. Retrieved 2015-02-14.
- "Previous Flaherty-Dunnan First Novel Prize Winners". The Center for Fiction. Retrieved 2016-07-02.
- Tong, Vinnee (2008-08-31). "Suspense drives 'The Good Thief'". The Bulletin. Bend, Oregon. The Associated Press. Retrieved 2016-07-02.
- "Fiction Review: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley". Publisher's Weekly.