Hans Olav Tungesvik
Tungesvik was born at Skånevik in Hordaland, Norway. He graduated from the University of Oslo with a cand.med. degree in 1964 and became a specialist in psychiatry in 1975. He had his own practice from 1985-2008. From 1995-97 he was associated with Modum Bads Nervesanatorium, an institution for the treatment of mental disorders at Modum. Tungesvik was a member of Kvinnherad municipality council from 1967 to 1969 and Etne municipality council from 1971 to 1975. He was elected to the Norwegian Parliament from Hordaland in 1977, and was re-elected on one occasion. He was the chairman of Noregs Mållag from 1965 to 1970. 
- Knut Are Tvedt. "Hans Olav Tungesvik". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- Magne Aasbrenn (June 19, 2017). "Hans Olav Tungesvik (1936–2017)". Noregs Mållag. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- "Kongens fortjenstmedalje". lokalhistoriewiki. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- KrF-nestor Hans Olav Tungesvik er død (in Norwegian)
- "Hans Olav Tungesvik". UWC Red Cross Nordic. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
| Chairman of Noregs Mållag
|This article about a Norwegian politician born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|