(Redirected from Hardenburg (disambiguation))
- Hardenberg is a municipality and city in Overijssel, Netherlands
- Nörten-Hardenberg, a municipality in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Hardenberg Castle, ruin at Nörten-Hardenberg, ancestral seat of the lower-saxonian House of Hardenberg
- Schloss Hardenberg, castle once owned by the westphalian House of Hardenberg in the German town of Velbert
- Neuhardenberg, community in Brandenburg, Germany. Formerly residence of the Prussian statesman Prince Karl August von Hardenberg
- Hardenburg, California, United States
- Hardenburgh, New York
- Hardenbergh Hall, Rutgers University
- Hardenburgh Avenue Bridge, Demarest, New Jersey
- Hardenburgh, Indiana (now known as Hayden)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.