From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hardware in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardware may refer to:
- Builders hardware, for doors, cabinets, windows, bathrooms, etc.
- Household hardware, equipment such as keys, locks, hinges, latches, handles, wire, chains, plumbing, tools, utensils, and machine parts, typically sold in hardware stores
- Computer hardware, the collection of physical elements that comprise a computer system
- Digital electronics, the hardware used by digital computer systems that can be controlled by software
- Electronic component, a basic electronic element
- Electronic hardware, interconnected electronic components
- Networking hardware, devices facilitating the use of a computer network
Film and television
- Drum hardware, the parts of a drum or drum kit used to tension, position, and support the instruments
- Hardware (album), by the heavy metal band Krokus
- Hardware (band), consisting of Bootsy Collins, Buddy Miles, and Stevie Salas
- Music hardware, mechanical or electronic devices, other than instruments, used to create musical sounds
- Hardware (comics), a character from Milestone Comics
- Hardware (development cooperation), one aspect of technology transfer
- Hardware, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Fluvanna County, in the US state of Virginia
- Military technology (military hardware)
- Hardware architecture, the identification of a system's physical components and their interrelationships
- Hardware engineering, or computer engineering
- Hardware store, a business which sells household hardware
- Materiel, equipment or hardware, and supplies in military and commercial supply chain management
- All pages beginning with "hardware"
- All pages with titles containing "hardware"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardware.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.