From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hardware in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardware may refer to:
- Household hardware, equipment such as keys, locks, hinges, latches, handles, wire, chains, plumbing, tools, utensils, and machine parts, typically sold in hardware stores
- Builders hardware, for doors, cabinets, windows, bathrooms, etc.
- Computer hardware, the collection of physical elements that comprise a computer system
- Networking hardware, devices facilitating the use of a computer network
- Electronic hardware, interconnected electronic components
- Electronic component, a basic electronic element
- Digital electronics, the hardware used by digital computer systems that can be controlled by software
Film and television
- Hardware (album), by the heavy metal band Krokus
- Hardware (band), consisting of Bootsy Collins, Buddy Miles, and Stevie Salas
- Drum hardware, the parts of a drum or drum kit used to tension, position, and support the instruments
- Music hardware, mechanical or electronic devices, other than instruments, used to create musical sounds
- Hardware (comics), a character from Milestone Comics
- Hardware (development cooperation), one aspect of technology transfer
- Hardware, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Fluvanna County, in the US state of Virginia
- Military technology (military hardware)
- Hardware architecture, the identification of a system's physical components and their interrelationships
- Hardware engineering, or computer engineering
- Hardware store, a business which sells household hardware
- Materiel, equipment or hardware, and supplies in military and commercial supply chain management
- All pages beginning with "hardware"
- All pages with titles containing hardware
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardware.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.