Jump to navigation Jump to search
Haris is a traditional name for the star Gamma Boötis.
It is also the name of:
- Heris County, a county in East Azarbaijan, Iran
- Heris, a city in East Azarbaijan, Iran
- Haris, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Haris, Salfit, a Palestinian village in the West Bank
- a village in southern Lebanon, also spelled as Hariss
- Haris (caste), people of indigenous origin found in the Indian state of West Bengal
- Haris (name), first or given name
The given name Haris may refer to:
- Haris Alexiou, Greek singer
- Haris Silajdžić, Bosnian politician and academic
- Haris Džinović, Bosnian folk singer
- Haris Laitinen, Swedish footballer
- Haris Brkić, Yugoslav basketball player
- Hariss Harun, Singaporean footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.