Haris is a traditional name for the star Gamma Boötis.
It is also the name of:
- Heris County, a county in East Azarbaijan, Iran
- Heris, a city in East Azarbaijan, Iran
- Haris, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Haris, Salfit, a Palestinian village in the West Bank
- a village in southern Lebanon, also spelled as Hariss
- Haris (caste), people of indigenous origin found in the Indian state of West Bengal
- Haris (name), first or given name
The given name Haris may refer to:
- Haris Alexiou, Greek singer
- Haris Silajdžić, Bosnian politician and academic
- Haris Džinović, Bosnian folk singer
- Haris Laitinen, Swedish footballer
- Haris Brkić, Yugoslav basketball player
- Hariss Harun, Singaporean footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.