|• Type||Panchayat raj|
|• Body||Gram panchayat|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
There is a French cemetery in Haohalli, where the French who came to aid Tippu Sultan are buried. The beautiful cemetery is more than 250 years old, has fallen into neglect and vandalism. The French soldiers and family members mostly died from malaria, fatigue or in battle. The land for the French cemetery was granted by Tippu Sultan. Only 35 graves remain, most in a bad state. Iron grilles, bricks, metal plaques and expensive marble have been removed from the graves, and many have no headstone.
KIADB Harohalli Industrial Area
Karnataka Industrial Areas Development board (KIADB) approved layout dates for phase 1 of the Harohalli industrial area on 3 October 2005. Consequently phase 2 of the project was approved on 19 August 2008. KIADB’s proposal is to build a multi-product industrial park in about 904.86 hectares as part of combined development of phase II and III of Harohalli industrial park.
- Village code= 2825600 "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Yahoomaps India :". Retrieved 2008-12-18. Harohalli, Mysore, Karnataka
- B, Mahadeva (29 October 2013). "Uneasy lie the fallen here" (Bangalore). Dean Herald. Retrieved 2015-01-22.
- "KARNATAKA INDUSTRIAL AREA DEVELOPMENT BOARD". kiadb.in. Retrieved 2018-01-19.
- "Green nod to Karnataka's Rs 1,561-cr Harohalli industrial park". The Tribune. India. 1 October 2017. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Mysuru District Information". Mysore.nic.in. Retrieved 2016-05-01.
|This article related to a location in Mysore district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|