From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harrison Island may refer to:
- Harrison Island (British Columbia), a small island in Esquimalt in Juan de Fuca Strait between Macaulay Point and McLoughlin Point
- Harrison Island (Manitoba), a small island in Sasaginnigak Lake northwest of Atikaki Provincial Wilderness Park in eastern Manitoba
- Harrison Island (New Brunswick), a small island in French Lake northeast of Lower Burton
- Harrison Island (Northwest Territories), a small island between the Middle Channel and East Channel of the Mackenzie River north of Inuvik
- Harrison Island (Nunavut), a small island in eastern Hudson Bay near Quebec
- Harrison Island (Oliver Lake, Saskatchewan), a small island in Oliver Lake in northeastern Saskatchewan
- Harrison Island (Torwalt Lake, Saskatchewan), a small island near Torwalt Lake east of Wollaston Lake in northeastern Saskatchewan
- Harrison Island (Maryland), a small island in the Potomac River near Leesburg, Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.