August 1, 1871|
|Died||May 9, 1907
Fairmont, West Virginia
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Head coaching record|
Harry Nickel McCrory (August 1, 1871 – May 9, 1907) was an American football coach. He served as the third head football coach at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia and he held that position for the 1895 season. His coaching record at West Virginia was 5–1.
- Walsh, C.; Whittle, G.; Intercollegiate Football, Inc. (Saint Paul, Minn.). (1934). Intercollegiate football: a complete pictorial and statistical review from 1869 to 1934. Published by Doubleday, Doran & Co., Inc., for Intercollegiate Football, Inc. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- West Virginia Mountaineers football coaching records
- "United States Census, 1900 Image United States Census, 1900; pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11930-38269-16 — FamilySearch.org". familysearch.org. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- "Person Details for Harry N. Mccrory, "West Virginia Marriages, 1854-1932" — FamilySearch.org". familysearch.org. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- "West Virginia Vital Research Records - Record Image". wvculture.org. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- "Harry N McCrory | Billion Graves Headstone, Cemetery, and Grave Record | Fairmont, West Virginia, United States 2413890". billiongraves.com. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- "Person Details for George Harland Mccrory, "United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918" — FamilySearch.org". familysearch.org. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- University Relations | News. "Dedicated Mountaineers to be recognized for service during Homecoming". wvutoday.wvu.edu. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1890s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|