Hendrix is best known for his book Getting the Love You Want, a New York Times best-seller, which gained popularity after Hendrix appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show. He has a Ph.D. in psychology and religion from the Divinity School at the University of Chicago. With his wife, he founded the nonprofit organization Imago Relationships International, which trains therapists in Imago Therapy. Their son, Hunter Hunt-Hendrix, is the front man of the American black metal band Liturgy.
- Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples, Henry Holt and Company, 1988
- Keeping the Love You Find, Atria, 1993
- Giving the Love That Heals, Atria, 1997
- Receiving Love, Atria, 2004
- Making Marriage Simple: Ten Truths for Changing the Relationship You Have into the One You Want, Harmony Books, 2013
- Hendrix, Harville (2017). The Space Between : The Point of Connection / Harville Hendrix ; Helen LaKelly Hunt. Franklin, TN: Clovercroft Publishing. ISBN 978-1945507366.
- Best Sellers April 16, 1989, The New York Times.
- “IDEAS & TRENDS; What Publishers Will Do for a Place on the Right List”, Roger Cohen, The New York Times, August 12, 1990.
- "Harville Hendrix: Relationships, the Brain, and Zero Negativity", Insights at the Edge podcast, June 28, 2011.
- “Seven Questions for Harville Hendrix”, Ryan Howes, Psychology Today, February 12, 2009.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|