From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hate or hater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hate is an emotion of intense revulsion.
Hate or Hater may also refer to:
- Hate (band), a Polish death metal band
- Hater (band), an American rock band that formed in Seattle, Washington in 1993
- Hate (Sarcófago album), 1994
- Hate (Sinister album), 1995
- Hate (The Delgados album), 2002
- Hate (Thy Art Is Murder album), 2012
- Hate (EP), a 2011 extended play by Hawthorne Heights
- "Hate (I Really Don't Like You)", a 2006 single by the Plain White T's
- A song by Kiss on their 1997 album Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions
- A song by Cat Power from her 2006 album The Greatest
- A song by Jay-Z from his 2009 album The Blueprint 3
- H.A.T.E.: Hostile All-Terrain Encounter, a videogame
- Hate (video gaming), a term commonly used in online roleplaying games referring to how threatened enemies feel by specific player characters
- Hatred (video game), a video game developed by Destructive Creations
- The English title of the French film La Haine
- "Hate" (short story), a 1961 short story by Arthur C. Clarke
- Hater (Internet), a person who expresses hatred in public forums, especially those found on the Internet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.