Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hate or hater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hate is an emotion of intense revulsion.
Hate may also refer to:
- Hate (band), a Polish death metal band
- Hater (band), an American rock band that formed in Seattle, Washington in 1993
- Hate (Sarcófago album), 1994
- Hate (Sinister album), 1995
- Hate (The Delgados album), 2002
- Hate (Thy Art Is Murder album), 2012
- Hate (EP), a 2011 extended play by Hawthorne Heights
- "Hate (I Really Don't Like You)", a 2006 single by the Plain White T's
- A song by Kiss on their 1997 album Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions
- A song by Cat Power from her 2006 album The Greatest
- A song by Jay-Z from his 2009 album The Blueprint 3
- A song by 4Minute from their 2016 EP Act. 7
- H.A.T.E.: Hostile All-Terrain Encounter, a videogame
- Hate (video gaming), a term commonly used in online roleplaying games referring to how threatened enemies feel by specific player characters
- hate crime
- Hate (film), a 1922 silent movie
- "Hate", the English title of the French film La Haine
- Hate (short story), a 1961 short story by Arthur C. Clarke
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.