From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haverford may refer to:
- Haverford College, a coeducational, undergraduate liberal arts college in Haverford, Pennsylvania
- The Haverford School, a private, non-sectarian, all-boys collegiate preparatory day school, junior kindergarten through grade twelve, in Haverford, Pennsylvania
- Haverford High School, a public high school serving all of Haverford Township, Pennsylvania
- Haverford, Pennsylvania, a town partly in both Haverford and Lower Merion Townships, Pennsylvania
- Haverford Township, Pennsylvania, a township of Delaware County, west of Philadelphia
- SS Haverford, an American transatlantic liner used in World War I
- Tom Haverford, a Parks and Recreation character played by Aziz Ansari
- Havertown, Pennsylvania, the name created to designate ZIP Code 19083, the area of which is wholly within, and a portion of, Haverford Township
- Haverfordwest, a town in Wales, after which Haverford, Pennsylvania, was named
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haverford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.