From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Headings)
|Look up heading or headlines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heading can refer to:
- Heading (metalworking), a process which incorporates the extruding and upsetting processes
- Headline, text at the top of a newspaper article
- The direction a person or vehicle is facing, usually similar to its course
- Aircraft heading, the direction that the aircraft's nose is pointing
- Double-heading, the use of two locomotives at the front of a train
- Subject heading, an integral part of bibliographic control
- Using one's head to move an airborne football or volleyball
- Heading off, (especially with regard to livestock, sports or military action), circling around to prevent livestock or opponents from fleeing. See Heading dog.
- Heading date, a parameter in barley cultivation
- All pages beginning with "Heading"
- All pages with a title containing Heading
- Head (disambiguation)
- Header (disambiguation)
- Headed (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heading.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.