From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up headland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A headland is a point of land, usually high and often with a sheer drop, that extends out into a body of water.
Headland can also refer to:
- Headlands and bays
- headLand, an Australian television series
- Headland (agriculture), the area at each end of a planted field used for turning farm machinery
- Headland, Alabama, a small city in the United States
- Headland, Hartlepool, a village in County Durham, UK
- Headlands Center for the Arts
- Headlands Beach State Park
- Des Headland, Australian rules footballer
- Leslye Headland, American playwright, screenwriter, and director
- Isaac Taylor Headland, Sinologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.