Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heartbreak Hill may refer to:
- Heartbreak Hill refers to several ascents in footraces considered difficult for the runners:
- in the Boston Marathon, Heartbreak Hill is an ascent about 20 miles from the start
- in the City2Surf (Sydney), Heartbreak Hill is a 2km incline on New South Head Road starting about 6km into the race
- a steep sand dune located at Cable Beach in Broome, Western Australia, popular with tourists and locals for walking.
- Heartbreak Hill –a set of locks more formally known as the Cheshire Locks on the Trent and Mersey Canal
- Heartbreak Hill (band), a Canadian country music band
- Heartbreak Hill (album), an album by English band Strawbs (1978-1995)
- "Heartbreak Hill" (song), a song by Emmylou Harris from Bluebird (1989)
- Heartbreak Hill, an album by English guitarist Albert Lee (2003)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heartbreak Hill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.