From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hebe may refer to:
- Hebe (mythology), the goddess of youth in Greek mythology
- Hebe (genus), a genus of plants native to New Zealand
- Hebe (Marvel Comics), a comics character in the Marvel Comics universe
- 6 Hebe, a main-belt asteroid
- Hebe Haven or Pak Sha Wan, a harbor in Hong Kong
- Hebe Society, a New Zealand botanical organisation
- Hebe, a South Devon Railway Dido class steam locomotive
- Hebe, a sculpture by Antonio Canova
- Cousin Hebe, a character in Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore
- a slang term for Hebrew or Jew
- Heeb, a Jewish website reclaiming this term
- Hébé-class frigate, a 1781 French frigate class
- Hébé, later Hebe, 1781 French frigate, later British and the base of the Leda-class
- Hebe (ship), a ship wrecked near Tasmania in 1808
- USS Hebe (SP-966), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- RFA Hebe, RFA store ship Commissioned 6 April 1962.
- Hebe de Bonafini, Argentine activist, born in 1928
- Hebe Camargo, former Brazilian television presenter
- Hebe Tien Fu-chen, member of the Taiwanese girl group S.H.E
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hebe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.