Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hedi may refer to:
- Hedi language Afro-Asiatic language of Cameroon and Nigeria
- Hedi List of prisons in Shanxi province
- Hedi List of township-level divisions of Zhejiang
- Hedi Amara Nouira (1911-1993) male Tunisian politician
- Hédi Lakhoua (1872-1949) male Tunisian politician
- Hédi Baccouche (1930-) Prime Minister of Tunisia from November 7, 1987 to September 27, 1989
- Hédi Temessy (1925–2001) Hungarian
- Hédi Váradi (1929-1987) Hungarian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hedi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.