From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||4 May 1860
|Died||8 September 1948 (aged 88)
|Fields||Entomology and biology|
|Doctoral students||Adolpho Ducke|
|Author abbrev. (zoology)||H. Friese|
Heinrich Friese (Heinrich Friedrich August Karl Ludwig Friese, was born on 4 May, 1860 in Schwerin, and died 8 September, 1948 in Schwerin) was a German biologist and entomologist, specialist of bees.
The bee genus Eufriesea is named after him.
- Heinrich Friese (1860–1948): Names proposed and notes on a pioneer melittologist(Hymenoptera, Anthophila). Claus Rasmussen and John S. Ascher, Zootaxa, 2008
|Wikispecies has information related to: Heinrich Friese|
- Works by or about Heinrich Friese at Internet Archive
- Media related to Heinrich Friese at Wikimedia Commons
- Heinrich Friese on www.culturaapicola.com wiki (Spanish)
- Heinrich Friese on mecklenburg-natur.de (German)
|This article about a German zoologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an entomologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|