Helen Hart (author)
Helen Hart is a British children's writer known best as Maya Snow.
Hart been a published author since 1999, especially under pseudonyms for Scholastic, Virgin Books, OUP, HarperCollins and a range of overseas publishers. Her work has been translated into many languages including Swedish, Danish, Japanese and Greek.
One of her Young Adult novels, written as Maya Snow, was shortlisted for the Solihull Children's Book Award 2010.
Helen is one of the founding partners of publishing consultancy SilverWood Books (silverwoodbooks.co.uk) which helps writers get their work into print. She is the co-founder of the successful 'Get Published Masterclass' in Bristol and was a judge for the Bristol Short Story Prize in 2010 and 2011. Her most recent book is the swashbuckling pirate adventure The Black Banner.
She is represented by London literary agency Pollinger Ltd.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2015)|
- Vampire Plagues series as Sebastian Rook
- Sisters of the Sword Series as Maya Snow
- Sisters of the Sword. HarperCollins. 6 October 2009. ISBN 978-0-06-198563-8.
- Sisters of the Sword 2: Chasing the Secret. HarperCollins. 27 January 2009. ISBN 978-0-06-124390-5.
- Sisters of the Sword 3: Journey Through Fire. HarperCollins. 9 June 2009. ISBN 978-0-06-191999-2.
- Sisters of the Sword 4: The Battle Dawns, HarperCollins, 2010, ISBN 9780061244032
- The Black Banner as Helen Hart (SilverWood Originals) 2011, ISBN 9781906236465
- Laura L. Enright (2011). Vampires' Most Wanted: The Top 10 Book of Bloodthirsty Biters, Stake-wielding Slayers, and Other Undead Oddities. Potomac Books, Inc. pp. 243–. ISBN 978-1-59797-752-4.
- Helen Hart at Wordpress.com
- SilverWood Books
- Interview by Layered Pages
- Helen Hart at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Maya Snow at Library of Congress Authorities, with 3 catalogue records
|This article about a children's author from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|