Helen Yao, in 2012.
|Born||Yao Xinqian (姚馨茜)
Yao Lan (姚岚)
April 12, 1983
Nangang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang
|Alma mater||Beijing Film Academy|
|Years active||2008 - present|
Yao was chosen to act as a support actor in many television series, such as Together with You, Police Story, War and Destiny, and Records of Kangxi's Travel Incognito 5.
Yao XingTong first film role was uncredited appearance in the film Growth (2006).
After playing minor roles in various films and television series, Yao received her first leading role in a film called Blossom, for which she received Golden Rooster Award nominations for Best Actress.
Yao gained international fame for her starring role as Coco in CZ12 (2012), a Hong Kong-Chinese action film co-produced, written, directed by, and starring Jackie Chan. It was instantly a huge critical and box office success.
|2009||A Faiytale Love Story||《爱情童话》||guest|
|Contract About Interchange Status||《变身契约》||Mao Lala|
|2010||Life of Sentime||《感情生活》||Ma Liruo|
|Fiji Love||《斐济99℃爱情》||Lin Ke|
|2015||Love Without Distance||《土豪520》|
|Who Am I 2015||《我是谁2015》|
|Love in the Office||《一路向前》|
|The Choice: A Story of the Old Shanghai||《君子道：上海滩后传》|
|2003||Together with You||《和你在一起》||Zi Yi|
|2004||Unusual Path||《非常道》||Chen Xiaoyu|
|The Sea's Promise||《海的誓言》||Lu Yajie|
|2006||War and Destiny||《庚子风云》||Princess|
|Records of Kangxi's Travel Incognito 5||《康熙微服私访记5》||Qian Xiangya|
|2010||I Want a Family||《我要一个家》||Meng Xiaoyu|
|2009||Blossom||Golden Rooster Award for Best Actress||Nominated|
|Life of Sentime||Macau International Movie Festival - Best Newcomer||Won|
- "Asian Film Summit Banquet - photo call - 2012 Toronto International Film Festival". 2012.
- "Yao Xingtong»Photostream". 2012.
- 成龙带《十二生肖》访印 姚星彤英文流利获赞 (in Chinese). 163.com. 2013.
- "From left, Actress Laura Weissbecker, director Jackie Chan, actresses Yao Xingtong". Yahoo. 2012.
- "Yao Xingtong-'Blossom'". CRL. 2009.
- "Here take my Panda! Action man Jackie Chan saves braless co-star's blushes... by handing her a soft toy". 2012.
- "Yao Xingtong Wears Shockingly Sheer Dress At Toronto Film Festival (PHOTOS)". 2012.
- "Han Geng: I don`t have a girlfriend". MSN. 2013.