Helene Wurlitzer Foundation
Helene Wurlitzer Foundation is an artists' colony in Taos, New Mexico. The Foundation, which offers prize fellowships to painters, poets, sculptors, writers, playwrights, composers, photographers and filmmakers, was established in 1954.
Artists, who have been awarded residencies at the colony include: David Noon, Harryette Mullen, Philip Gambone, Emily Warn, Robert Chesley, Paul Elwood, Mary Crow, Carol Bergé, Jon Berson,  Conrad Richter, Agnes Martin, Judith Arcana, Jonathan Blum, and J. Timothy Hunt.
- "The Helene Wurlitzer Foundation of New Mexoco". Wurlitzer Foundation. Wurlitzer Foundation. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "The Helene Wurlitzer Foundation of New Mexico". The Composers.
- Hulbert, Dory. "Agnes Martin's early years honored at Taos museum" (25 February 2012). Taos News. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- Robert Chesley/Victor Bumbalo Foundation. "Robert Chesley/Victor Bumbalo Foundation - Home".
- Brady, Thomas (14 September 1997). "A Snippet Of Conversation Leads To A Novel". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved 29 March 2015.