From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Helgoland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heligoland (Helgoland) is a German island in the North Sea.
Heligoland or Helgoland may also refer to:
- Heligoland (band), a five-piece independent band from Melbourne, Australia
- Heligoland (album), a 2010 album by British trip-hop band Massive Attack
- Helgoland (Bruckner), a work for male chorus and orchestra by Anton Bruckner
- Heligoland (novel), a 2003 novel by Shena Mackay
- KMD Helgoland, a Danish ironclad.
- SMS Helgoland, a Dreadnought-type battleship of the Kaiserliche Marine launched in 1909
- Helgoland-class battleship, a class of German dreadnought battleships
- SMS Helgoland (1912), an Austro-Hungarian cruiser that sank the Monge captained by Roland Morillot
- SS Helgoland, a whaler requisitioned by the Kriegsmarine during the Second World War
- Helgoland A720B, lead ship of the Helgoland class
- Tim Friese-Greene or Heligoland, musician and producer
- The 'Helgoland' underwater laboratory (UWL) is an underwater habitat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heligoland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.