From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hellraiser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hellraiser may refer to:
- Hellraiser, a 1987 British horror film
- "Hellraiser" (song), a song written by Ozzy Osbourne, Zakk Wylde and Lemmy of Motörhead
- The Hellraiser, a Welsh heavy metal band
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, a guitar manufactured by Schecter Guitar Research
- The Freelance Hellraiser, one of the most respected creators of the UK bootleg scene
- Hellraiser (album), an album by Krokus
- "Hellraiser", a song on that album
- "Hellraiser", a song by Raven from their 1981 album Rock Until You Drop
- "Hellraiser", a song by Entombed from their 1993 EP Hollowman
- "Hellraiser", a song by Suicide Commando from their 2000 album Mindstrip
- "Hell Raiser", a song written by Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman and performed by Sweet
- "Hellraiser", a song by Tom Smith (filker) from his 1991 album "Who Let Him in Here?"
- The Hell Raisers, a pro wrestling tag team
- Hellblazer, horror comic book series that was originally to have been called Hellraiser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hellraiser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.