|Directed by||Aleksi Mäkelä|
|Produced by||Jukka Helle
|Screenplay by||Marko Leino|
|Based on||Rööperi – rikoksen vuodet 1955–2005
by Harri Nykänen
|Music by||Kalle Chydenius|
|Edited by||Kimmo Taavila|
|Distributed by||Nordisk Film|
Hellsinki (Finnish: Rööperi) is a 2009 Finnish film directed by Aleksi Mäkelä. The film is based on the novel Rööperi – rikoksen vuodet 1955–2005 by Harri Nykänen and Tom Sjöberg. Hellsinki follows the journey of two criminals, Tomppa and Krisu, in Punavuori (in slang Rööperi), a neighbourhood in Helsinki, from the mid-1960s to the late 1970s.
- Samuli Edelmann as Tomppa
- Peter Franzén as Krisu
- Pihla Viitala as Monika
- Kari Hietalahti as Gypsy Kari
- Juha Veijonen as Koistinen
- Jasper Pääkkönen as Korppu
- Kristo Salminen as Arska
- Pekka Valkeejärvi as Uki
- Hiski Grönstrand as Pera
- Tommi Rantamäki as Sale
- Santeri Kinnunen as Teukka
- Kalle Holmberg as Lindström
- Leena Uotila as Tomppa's mother
- Pirkko Mannola as Tyyne, Kari's mother
- "Hellsinki (Rööperi)". ses.fi. The Finnish Film Foundation. Retrieved November 3, 2013.
- "Facts & Figures 2009 – Domestic first releases in 2009" (PDF). ses.fi. The Finnish Film Foundation. 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 28, 2011. Retrieved September 2, 2011.
- "Rööperi oli rikosten pesä". solarfilms.com (in Finnish). Solar Films Inc. Retrieved September 2, 2011.
|This article related to Finnish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s crime drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|