Jimi Hendrix (1942–1970) was an American guitarist, singer, and songwriter.
Hendrix may also refer to:
- Hendrix (surname)
- Hendrix (film), a 2000 film about the guitarist
- Jimi Hendrix (film), also known as A Film About Jimi Hendrix. a 1973 documentary
- Hendrix Marion "Mutt" Fowler (1918-2014), Louisiana politician and businessman
- Hendrix (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Hendrix, Oklahoma, a town
- Hendrix College, a private college located in Conway, Arkansas
- Hendrix Junior High School, a public school in Chandler, Arizona
- Hendrix chord, a chord in guitar playing
- Hendrix the Husky, the University of Washington Tacoma's mascot
- HNDRXX, an album by Future
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hendrix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.