Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jimi Hendrix (1942–1970) was an American guitarist, singer, and songwriter.
Hendrix may also refer to:
- Hendrix (surname)
- Hendrix (film), a 2000 film about the guitarist
- Jimi Hendrix (film), also known as A Film About Jimi Hendrix. a 1973 documentary
- Hendrix Marion "Mutt" Fowler (1918-2014), Louisiana politician and businessman
- Hendrix (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Hendrix, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Hendrix, Oklahoma, a town
- Hendrix College, a private college located in Conway, Arkansas
- Hendrix Junior High School, a public school in Chandler, Arizona
- Hendrix chord, a chord in guitar playing
- Hendrix the Husky, the University of Washington Tacoma's mascot
- HNDRXX, an album by Future
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hendrix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.