From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hennepin may refer to:
- Father Louis Hennepin (1626–1705), Belgian/French explorer of North America
- Hennepin, Illinois, a village
- Hennepin, Oklahoma, a small community
- Hennepin County, Minnesota
- Hennepin Avenue, a street in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Hennepin (shipwreck), a shipwreck off the coast of Lake Michigan near South Haven, Michigan
- The Hennepin Canal, in Illinois
- Hennepin Farmhouse Saison, a craft beer produced by Brewery Ommegang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hennepin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.