From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hennessy may refer to:
Business and trade
- Hennessy, a brand of cognac
- Hennessy's, a defunct Montana-based department store
- Hennessy & Hennessy, a former architectural partnership in Australia
- Hennessey Performance Engineering, an American automotive tuning house
- Hours of Hennessy, aka The book of hours of Our Lady, a 1530 manuscript illustrated by Simon Bening of Bruges, kept at the Belgian National Library, named after its last individual owner Pierre Henessy (c. 1874)
Media and entertainment
- Hennessy (film), a 1975 film about the Irish Republican Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hennessy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.