From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hennessy (disambiguation))
Hennessy or Hennessey may refer to:
- The book of hours of Our Lady aka the book of hours of Hennessy is a 16th-century manuscript illustrated by Simon Bening of Bruges, kept at the Belgian National Library. It is named atfter its last individual owner Pierre Henessy (c. 1874).
Media and entertainment
- Hennessy (film), a 1975 film about the Irish Republican Army
- Hennesey, a 1959–1962 television series
- Crossing Hennessy, a 2009 Hong Kong film
Business and trade
- Hennessey Performance Engineering, a sports car company
- Hennessy's, a defunct Montana-based department store
- Hennessy, a brand of cognac
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hennessey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.