Henri Fehr (Zurich, 2 February 1870 – 1954) was a Swiss mathematician. He was the founder of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mathematical Sciences, of the journal "Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici" and of the journal "L'Enseignement Mathématique" along with Charles-Ange Laisant. Fehr's interests in mathematics were scientific and social as is demonstrated by his involvement in academic life, committees for the improvement of mathematical instruction, education of teachers and internationalization of mathematics.
Fehr was professor of the University of Geneva and later dean, vice-rector and rector. He was considered an pedagogue with an interest for the social aspects of the mathematics community and for the academic life.
- Application de la méthode vectorielle de Grassman à la géométrie infinitésmale. Paris: G. Carré & C. Naud. 1899. 2nd ed. 1907.
- with Théodore Flournoy and Édouard Claparède: Enquête sur on la methode de travail des mathématiciens. Paris: Gauthier-Villars. 1908.
- Mathematische Unterricht in der Schweiz. Geneva: A. Kündig. 1910.
- Ziwet, Alexander (1899). "Review of the first issue of L'Enseignement Mathématique". Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 5 (5): 264–265. doi:10.1090/s0002-9904-1899-00610-4.
- "ACTGE" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- Wilson, E. B. (1901). "Review: Application de la Méthode Vectorielle de Grassman à la Géométrie Infinitésmale, by Henri Fehr". Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 7 (5): 231–233. doi:10.1090/s0002-9904-1901-00790-2.