|Occupation||Photographer, film director|
Purienne was born in Worcester, South Africa.
Purienne began his career making documentary films.
He has created advertising campaigns and editorials for the brands Louis Vuitton, Maison Kitsuné, American Apparel, Maison Margiela, Interview Magazine, Playboy, Vogue, Lui, and Purple often featuring contemporary 'it girls' such as Sky Ferreira, Emily Ratajkowski, Camille Rowe, and Aymeline Valade.
- Purienne, Henrik (2013). Purienne. Prestel. ISBN 978-3-7913-4827-8.
- Purienne, Henrik (2016). Holiday. Prestel. ISBN 978-3-7913-8271-5.
- 2012: D&AD Yellow Pencil, Professional Awards category, for commercial film / campaign directed by Purienne, titled 'MK is...', for South African music television channel MK
- "Stellenbosch Academy
- "Emptykingdom Archived 17 January 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- Louis Vuitton
- "Interview Kitsune". Archived from the original on 19 December 2013. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- The man behind American Apparel Ads
- Maison Margiela
- Interview Magazine
- "Playboy". Archived from the original on 29 January 2018. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- Lui Magazine
- Ferreira Maison Kitsune
- Emily Ratajkowski Tumblr
- Camille Rowe
- Aymeline Valade
- Mirage Magazine[permanent dead link]
- "Ogilvy's innovative MK campaign". Archived from the original on 16 January 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- Paper Journal – Interview Henrik Purienne
- 10and5 – Henrik Purienne
- Discover and Escape – Purienne
- La Canvas – Pure pleasure Henrik Purienne