Henry Malden (1800–1876) was a prominent British academic.
He was the son of Jonas Malden, a Putney surgeon. Malden attended Preston's School and was a scholar at Trinity College, Cambridge where he obtained a B.A. in 1822 and an M.A. in 1825. He was the friend and associate of Thomas Babington Macaulay and John Moultrie.
On 7 July 1843 at the Church of St. Mary & St. Nicholas, Leatherhead in Surrey he married Georgiana Augusta Drinkwater Bethune (1810-1888), daughter of Colonel John Drinkwater Bethune and his wife Eleanor. They had three children.
- "Malden, Henry". Dictionary of National Biography. London: Smith, Elder & Co. 1885–1900.
- "Malden, Henry (MLDN817H)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- Henry Malden biography accessed July 2007
- Senate House Library, University of London - Greek notes accessed July 2007
- "England Marriages, 1538–1973 ," database, (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NVZX-W9S: Henry Malden and Georgiana Augusta Drinkwater Bethune, 07 Jul 1843; citing Leatherhead,Surrey,England, reference ; FHL microfilm 307,818 retrieved 12 October 2015