Henry O'Neil (bishop)
The Most Rev Alexander Henry O’Neil , DD (23 July 1907 – 21 October 1997) was the 5th Bishop of Fredericton and later the 13th Metropolitan of Canada.
He was educated at The University of Western Ontario and ordained in 1930. He was Principal at Huron College then General Secretary of The British and Foreign Bible Society. He was consecrated Bishop on 25 January 1957 and became Metropolitan of Canada in 1963; and retired from both posts in 1971.
|Church of England titles|
William Henry Moorhead
|Bishop of Fredericton
Harold Lee Nutter
John Harkness Dixon
|Metropolitan of Canada
- Anglican Bishops of Canada Archived 2012-02-20 at the Wayback Machine.
- Metropolitans of the Ecclesiastical Province of Canada Archived 2010-05-28 at the Wayback Machine.
- “Who was Who” 1897-2007 London, A & C Black, 2007 ISBN 978-0-19-954087-7
- Crockford's Clerical Directory1947-48 Oxford, OUP,1947
- Canadian Anglican
- Anglican Church of Canada
|This article about a Canadian Anglican bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|