From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hering may refer to:
- Canals of Hering, or intrahepatic bile ductules, part of the outflow system from the liver
- Hering–Breuer reflex, a reflex of the Pulmonary stretch receptors
- Hering illusion, a geometrical-optical illusion
- Hering's law of equal innervation, a law of the physiology of vision
- Hering's nerve, a nerve branch in the head and neck
- Cia. Hering, a Brazilian textile and retail company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.