Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hering may refer to:
- Canals of Hering, or intrahepatic bile ductules, part of the outflow system from the liver
- Hering–Breuer reflex, a reflex of the pulmonary stretch receptors
- Hering illusion, a geometrical-optical illusion
- Hering's law of equal innervation, a law of the physiology of vision
- Hering's law of healing, a law of physical healing developed by Constantine Hering
- Hering's nerve, a nerve branch in the head and neck
- Cia. Hering, a Brazilian textile and retail company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.