Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hermit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hermit is a person who lives in seclusion from society.
Hermit may also refer to
- Hermit, a type of spiced cookie
- Hermit (horse), English thoroughbred
- Hermit (hummingbird), the hummingbird subfamily Phaethornithinae
- Hermit Island (disambiguation)
- Hermit Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, Papua New Guinea
- Hermit language, an extinct language that was spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Hermit Trail, a hiking trail in Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Hermit, a class in the online role-playing game MapleStory
- The Hermit (Tarot card), a trump card in Tarot
- The Hermit is also the name of a painting (also referred to as View in Half or Varying Light and attributed to Barrington Colby) used on the inner sleeve of the 1971 Led Zeppelin album Led Zeppelin IV.
- The Hermit (band), a Canadian band
- The Hermit (novel), a novel by Eugène Ionesco
- The Hermit (album), a 1976 studio album by English folk musician John Renbourn
- Hermit (album), a studio album by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
- Hermit House, an example of vernacular architecture in Herzliya, Israel
- List of people known as the Hermit
- Hermit beetle, a species of European beetle Osmoderma eremita
- Hermit butterfly, the brush-footed butterfly Chazara briseis
- Hermit crab, a crustacean of the superfamily Paguroidea
- Esther Hermitte, a social anthropologist from Argentina
- Herman's Hermits, an English pop band
- Hermit's Peak, a mountain in New Mexico
- Hermite (disambiguation)
- Hermitage (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.