Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hers may refer to:
- the possessive pronoun version of she
- two rivers in southern France:
- The Georgian name for the indigenous people of Hereti, more commonly called Èrs
- Her's, a former English rock band from Liverpool
People with the surname:
- François Hers (born 1943), Belgian photographer and artist.
- Henri G. Hers (1923–2008), Belgian scientist
HERS may refer to:
- Hertwig's epithelial root sheath
- Various energy rating systems:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.