(Redirected from Her (disambiguation))
|Look up her or her- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Her is the objective form of the pronoun she in Modern English.
Her or HER may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- HIM (Finnish band), once known as HER in the United States
- “Her”, by Richard Buckner
- “Her”, by Eels on B-Sides & Rarities 1996–2003
- “Her”, by Stan Getz on his album Focus
- “Her”, by Guy on their 1990 album The Future
- “Her”, by Musiq (Soulchild) on the 2003 album Soulstar
- “Her”, by Swans on the 1992 album Omniscience
- “Her”, by Tindersticks on their 1993 self-titled debut album
- “Her”, by Aaron Tippin on What This Country Needs
- "Her", by Tyler, the Creator on the album Goblin
- “Her”, by BTS on their 2017 mini-album Love Yourself '承' Her
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- HERmione, an autobiographical novel written by imagist poet H.D.
- Kismet (Marvel Comics), a fictional superhero
- Her (film), a 2013 American science fiction film
- Helper (Amtrak station) (station code HER)
- Heraklion International Airport (IATA code HER)
- Khoy, Armenia (historical name)
In science and technology
- Èrs people, or the Hers, who lived in and around northern modern Armenia
- Harvard Educational Review, a journal
- Herero language (ISO 639-3 code)
- Historic Environment Record, in the UK
- Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, in the US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Her.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.