From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Herzberg is German for "heart mountain" and may refer to:
Places in Germany
- Herzberg am Harz, a town in the Osterode district, Lower Saxony
- Herzberg, Brandenburg, a town in the Elbe-Elster district, Brandenburg
- Herzberg, Ostprignitz-Ruppin, a town in the Ostprignitz-Ruppin district, Brandenburg
- Herzberg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, a town in the district of Parchim, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Herzberg Castle, above Herzberg am Harz, Lower Saxony
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herzberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.